LCCC\’s Mini-Versity Early Child Development Center
- Mini-Versity is seeking Childcare Teachers
- Seeking early childhood educators to deliver high quality early child development services. Experience working in an early child development setting is required. CDA or Associates in Early Child Development desired.
- Starting pay $10.00 – 16.00/hourly based upon experience and education
- To apply contact Antoinette Gray, Director of Mini-Versity Early Child Development Center by phone at (502) 551-7099 or by email at email@example.com
Louisville Central Community Centers, Inc. Adult Economic Mobility Department
- Manager of Adult Services & Special Populations
- Responsible for the oversight of adult program operations, coach assigned staff, students, and community volunteers and provide them with management guidance for growth, build strategic partnerships with entities that have a like interest and need, supervise program planning and development. For more information the full description can be found on indeed.com.
- Starting at $36,000/annually.
- Coordinator of Training & Economic Mobility Services
- Responsible for promoting aspirational-based activities and opportunities that help adults improve their economic well-being and health outcomes. Develop educational opportunities related to employment, entrepreneurship, financial literacy, and wealth building. For more information the full description can be found on indeed.com
- Starting at $26,000/annually
- To apply contact Angela R. Wilson, Managing Director of Family Services by phone at (502) 583-8821 ext. 113 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org