Mini-Versity Early Child Development Center
- Childcare Teachers
- Seeking early childhood educators to deliver high quality early child development services. Experience working in an early child development setting is required. CDA or Associates in Early Child Development desired.
- Starting pay $10.00 – 16.00/hourly based upon experience and education
- To apply contact Antoinette Gray, Director of Mini-Versity Early Child Development Center by phone at (502) 551-7099 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Louisville Central Community Centers, Inc.
- Coordinator of Training & Economic Mobility Services (Adult Services)
- Responsible for promoting aspirational-based activities and opportunities that help adults improve their economic well-being and health outcomes. Develop educational opportunities related to employment, entrepreneurship, financial literacy, and wealth building. Starting at $26,000/annually
- Manager of Youth Education & Fine Arts (Youth Services)
- Responsible for organizing, dev eloping, and implementing group activities that meet educational interest and developmental needs for youth, family, and community. Excersises supervision over assigned personnel responsible for specific functions or phases of activities and/or services.
- Starting at $38,000/annually
- Youth Coordinator (Youth Services)
- Develops and maintains program designs, curriculums, and measurable objectives that meets the developmental needs of youth with concerns for their interests, special talents, and style and pace of learning.
- To apply contact Melisa Burch, Executive Assistant by phone at (502) 583-8821 ext. 110 or by email at email@example.com. Please include job title in subject line.