Trustees of Inclusive Equity (I.E.) Awards Gala
Thursday, June 18, 2020 from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
at the Old Walnut Street Atrium
Honoring individuals and companies for their advancement of equity and inclusion in our community.
- A remembrance of Juneteenth and its significance in American history
- Honoring key leaders who influence the advancement of equity, diversity and inclusion in corporate, organizational, healthcare, nonprofit, and community settings
- Networking opportunities with key corporate, governmental and community leaders
- An elegant night of dining, entertainment and fellowship
Are you ready to buy your ticket?
Do you know someone who's active in the community?
Are you an organization that wants to join our efforts?
Join the past Trustees of Inclusive Equity (IE) Award Recipients & LCCC on the Eve of Juneteenth
The cultural holiday “Juneteenth” is invaluable to growth and maintenance of economic equity in America because it provides a necessary starting point. 2019 marks 154 years of history since General Gordon Granger arrived in Galveston, Texas and read the Emancipation Proclamation. The celebration that ensued among those African Americans was one of gratitude as much as expectation. We use “Juneteenth” as a place marker to measure how far we have come collectively as a nation toward fulfilling the promises contained in our foundational documents.
Souvenir Booklet Advertising Rates
Quarter-Page Ad - $600 – one ticket.
Business Card Ad - $125
Tickets can be purchased @ $100 each
If you’d rather send your advertisement as an Email, follow these instructions: Put LCCC ad (and your company name) in the subject line. Then email the ad directly to Tom Gerdis at IEGala@lcccnews.org.
Reach 500 Community Leaders in 2019 through the Trustees of Inclusive Equity Awards Gala!
An elegant Juneteenth celebration
- Join our effort to stimulate greater economic impact within underserved areas of our community by helping us recognize the work of local leaders who are driving the I.E. movement.
- Please consider a Gold, Silver or Bronze level sponsorship for The I.E. Awards Gala in honor of our 2019’s Juneteenth community celebration.
- Whatever your level of support, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Thank you, in advance, for your generosity.
Ready to make a commitment to our community?
SILVER SPONSOR - $7,500: one table of 8, key brand positioning, speaking opportunity, event advertising mention, inside back cover full-page ad in souvenir booklet.
BRONZE SPONSOR - $5,000: one table of 8, key brand positioning, full-page ad in souvenir booklet.
Juneteenth Table Sponsor - $1,500: four tickets, full-page program advertising.