Trustees of Inclusive Equity (I.E.) Awards Event
Thursday, June 18, 2020 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm
Honoring six individuals & companies for their advancement of equity and inclusion in our community!
• A remembrance of Juneteenth and its significance in American history
• Honoring key leaders who influence the advancement of equity diversity and inclusion incorporate, organizational, healthcare, nonprofit, and community settings
• Networking opportunities with key corporate, governmental and community leaders
• A virtual celebration of economic empowerment and fellowship
Are you ready to attend?
Are you an organization that wants to join our efforts?
Do you know someone active in the community?
Support our ``Virtual Awards Event`` 2020 Inclusive Equity Award Honorees:
Join the past Trustees of Inclusive Equity (IE) Award Recipients & LCCC on the Eve of Juneteenth
The cultural holiday “Juneteenth” is invaluable to growth and maintenance of economic equity in America because it provides a necessary starting point. 2020 marks 155 years of history since General Gordon Granger arrived in Galveston, Texas and read the Emancipation Proclamation. The celebration that ensued among those African Americans was one of gratitude as much as expectation. We use “Juneteenth” as a place marker to measure how far we have come collectively as a nation toward fulfilling the promises contained in our foundational documents.
Reach 500 Community Leaders in 2020 through the Trustees of Inclusive Equity Awards Event!
An elegant Juneteenth celebration
- Join our effort to stimulate greater economic impact within underserved areas of our community by helping us recognize the work of local leaders who are driving the I.E. movement.
- Please consider a Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze or Tables level sponsorship for The I.E. Awards Gala in honor of our 2020’s Juneteenth community celebration.
- Whatever your level of support, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Thank you, in advance, for your generosity.
Ready to make a commitment to our community?
GOLD SPONSOR - $15,000: event title sponsor, banner/monitor displays, speaking opportunity, event advertising mention, inside back cover full-color, full-page ad in souvenir booklet.
SILVER SPONSOR - $7,500: banner/monitor displays, speaking opportunity, event advertising mention, full-color, full-page ad in souvenir booklet.
BRONZE SPONSOR - $5,000: key brand positioning, full-page ad in souvenir booklet.
Juneteenth Table Sponsor - $2,500: half-page ad in souvenir booklet.
Blue Ribbon Table Sponsor - $1,500: quarter-page ad in souvenir booklet..
Our Gala Sponsors & Donors:
Souvenir Booklet Advertising Rates
Quarter-Page Ad - $600
Business Card Ad - $125
If you’d rather send your advertisement as an Email, follow these instructions: Put LCCC ad (and your company name) in the subject line. Then email the ad directly to Tom Gerdis at IEGala@lcccnews.org.